Robert Brace || Transforming Yourself Mentally with Fitness – Ep. 07
Ankit Narasimhan is a software engineer by day and a stellar podcast host by night. In his spare...
Click here to know more
In the latest episode of The MyndStories Podcast, we talk to Robert Brace, a personal trainer and a celebrity wellness expert, about how fitness is tied to mental transformation and emotional wellbeing.
Self love is not selfish. Self love is self full. And that means putting yourself in a position where you can be fully 100% who you are. Refreshed. Revived. Energized. At peace. And then when you’re giving to others you’re giving from a full cup because you can’t serve out of an empty cup.
- How Robert bounced back from a career threatening back injury.
- How transforming our body can help in transforming ourselves mentally.
- Robert’s holistic approach to training which includes the mind and the body.
- How to prepare ourselves to embrace discomfort and push ourselves out of our comfort zone.
- Digging deeper into the concept of self love.
- How Robert wants to make an impact moving forward.
Robert Brace is a personal trainer, celebrity wellness expert, and founder of the Brace Life Studios located in New York, where he works on mind-body transformation. He was selected by Verywell.com as one of the top one hundred voices in wellness and is known for his holistic approaches to training which infuses ‘inner work’ with physical workouts. Check out Brace Life Studios here.
Connect with Robert
Do you have a transformation story to share? Write in and tell us your story – email@example.com
Enjoying our podcasts? Listen to more episodes on Spotify, Gaana, and other platforms of your choice!
Visit www.myndstories.com for all the guidance you need on your mental health journey.
Find us on Instagram
*Disclaimer – The content in this podcast is only for educational purposes. It cannot be considered as individual therapy advice or counseling and is not to be taken as medical or mental health advice.