The MyndStories Minis || Ep: 07 How to do the things that bring you happiness
Co-Founder and Editor @MyndStories Smitha Murthy has shaped...
Click here to know more
In this episode of The MyndStories Minis, Smitha Murthy talks to Sameer Somal, an entrepreneur and founder of Girl Power Talk, about nurturing young leaders, girl empowerment, pursuing the things that bring you happiness, and how to have a purposeful life.
I don’t think success is not necessarily a key to happiness but I think being happy is a precursor to success
- The different factors that drive true happiness.
- How to find the courage to find the things that give you purpose.
- Sameer’s journey in discovering how happiness and work are not always related.
- Understanding how happiness is the precursor to success and not necessarily the other way around.
- How to transform your present by rewriting your failures
- Sameer’s 3 key secrets to happiness
Sameer Somal, is the CEO of Blue Ocean Global Technology and co-founder of Girl Power Talk. He is also a keynote speaker who is a passionate advocate of transformation – both digital and human. Sameer is a firm supporter of diversity and inclusion. He is strongly committed to education, empowerment, gender equality and nurturing the potential of young minds.
Connect with Sameer
What drives happiness for you? Write in and tell us your story – firstname.lastname@example.org
Enjoying our podcasts? Listen to more episodes on Spotify, Gaana, and other platforms of your choice!
Visit www.myndstories.com for all the guidance you need on your mental health journey.
Find us on Instagram
*Disclaimer – The content in this podcast is only for educational purposes. It cannot be considered as individual therapy advice or counseling and is not to be taken as medical or mental health advice.